- 1 point is awarded for tipping the winner of each match.
- A bonus 2 points are awarded for tipping a perfect round.
- No points are awarded for drawn games.
- A score margin is required to be entered for 1 game within the round.
Score Margin Information
- For one match in each round you will be required to enter a score margin. The margin represents the amount that you predict your selected team will win by. Your margin score will be used to determine the winner of a round or the entire competition if the tipping scores are equal. The lower your margin score the better.
- Calculating margins
If the team you tip wins the match, your margin score is the difference between the actual margin in the Full Time Score that the team you tipped won by, and the margin your entered. For example if you tipped Broncos
Full time score Broncos 54 vs Cowboys 6 Margin entered 36 Actual Margin 48 Margin Score 48 - 36 = 12
If the team you tipped loses the match, your margin score is the actual margin plus the margin entered. For example if you tipped Cowboys:
Full time score Broncos 54 vs Cowboys 6 Margin entered 6 Actual Margin 48 Margin Score 48 + 6 = 54
- If a contestant does not submit a tip for a game, they are assigned the away team as their tip for that game.
- Tips can be entered up to advertised start time for the game.
- After the advertised start time has passed, tips for the game cannot be entered or changed.
- Tips can be changed up to the advertised start time of the game.